2. Appropriate Use of Site The content of this website is protected by U.S. copyright laws and may be used solely for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. In using any content of this site, you may not remove or alter any trademark, copyright, or other proprietary notice, and you may not copy, modify, or distribute any contents without the written permission of Linguistica 360® You may not use this site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, and you agree to comply with all U.S. laws and regulations controlling the export of data from the United States. Further, you may not use any automated device or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any contents of this site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site or networks connected to the site through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not use this site to transmit any viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive items, or to violate the security of any computer network or security encryption codes or remove, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of this site. You may not transmit spam, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging through the site.
4. Proprietary Marks News in Slow® Italian and Linguistica 360® and all other product or service names, slogans, and logos that may be displayed on our site are proprietary marks and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of this site, including but not limited to all custom graphics and button icons, are proprietary to News in Slow® Italian and Linguistica 360® and may not be copied, imitated or used without our prior written permission.
5. Links To or From Other Sites This site contains links to or from websites operated by parties other than Linguistica 360®. These links are provided for reference or for online payment, in the case of Paypal® and Stripe. We do not control those websites and are not responsible for their contents or their privacy or other practices. Our inclusion of the links does not imply any endorsement of the material on those websites or their practices or any association with their operators.
6. Web Feeds We make some of our site content available via web feeds. You may access the web feeds in order to display the feed content on your computer, provided that (a) your use of the web feeds is for personal, non-commercial purposes only; (b) your display of the feed content links back to the source pages on this site and attributes News in Slow® Italian/ Linguistica 360® us as the source of the feed content; (c) your use or display of the feed content does not suggest that News in Slow® Italian or Linguistica 360® promotes or endorses any related ideas, websites, products, or services; and (d) you do not redistribute the feed content. We may cease web feeds at any time.
7. Digital Millennium Copyright Act Compliance If you believe that any content posted on this site infringes on your copyright or the copyright of another party, please send written notice promptly, describing the infringement, to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Disclaimer News in Slow® Italian and Linguistica 360® make no representations or warranties with respect to this site or its contents, which is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We disclaim all warranties with respect to the website, programs, and services, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or representations or warranties that the site, program, or services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or complete, or that the site or server that makes it available are free from viruses or other harmful components.
10. Site Controlled and Operated in the U.S. This site is controlled and operated by Linguistica 360® in the United States. We make no representation that content on this site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with their local laws.